Easily Slice, Pit, Mash, Scoop and Separate Avocados From the Skin
Pork Tacos with Creamy Guacamole and Cabbage Recipe
These flavorful pork tacos are topped with a creamy guacamole and crunchy cabbage. They're ideal for a quick and easy dinner that the entire family will enjoy.
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Cook Time: 15 minutes
- Total Time: 30 minutes
- Combine the chili powder, cumin, garlic powder, onion powder, salt, and black pepper in a small bowl.
- Rub the spice mixture all over the pork slices.
- Heat the vegetable oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat.
- Cook for 3-4 minutes per side, or until the pork is cooked through and crispy.
- Set aside after removing from the heat.
- Mash the avocado with a fork in a small bowl.
- Mix in the sour cream, mayonnaise, cilantro, salt, and black pepper until thoroughly combined.
- Warm the tortillas in the microwave for 30 seconds before assembling the tacos.
- Divide the pork slices among the tortillas in an even layer.
- Serve with a spoonful of the creamy guacamole, sliced cabbage, and chopped cilantro on top of each.
- With lime wedges on the side, serve.
Guacamole Airtight Storage Container
An Avocado A Day
Granite Mortar And Pestle Set with Guacamole Bowl
Made from Scratch Mexican Guacamole with Tomatoes, Onions, Avocados and Cilantro Recipe
Tomato Guacamole and Crackers Recipe
Guacamole with Feta, Corn, Tomatoes, Peppers and Cilantro Recipe
Guacamole Sandwich with Arugula and Cherry Tomatoes Recipe