Learn The Different Ways To Make Delicious Guacamole, Shipped Right to Your Door
Radish Guacamole and Cilantro Dip Recipe
This Radish Guacamole and Cilantro Dip is a flavorful and refreshing take on traditional guacamole. Radishes add a delightful crunch and a splash of color, while cilantro and lime juice add a bright and zesty flavor.
- 1/4 cup red onion, finely chopped
- 1 small jalapeño, seeded and finely chopped
- 2 ripe avocados, pitted and mashed
- 1/4 cup fresh cilantro, finely chopped
- 1/2 lime, juiced
- 1/2 cup radishes, finely diced
- 1/2 tsp salt
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Total Time: 10 minutes
- In a medium mixing bowl, combine mashed avocados, diced radishes, cilantro, red onion, and jalapeño.
- Squeeze lime juice over the top and season with salt.
- Stir everything together thoroughly.
- To allow flavors to meld, cover and chill for at least 30 minutes before serving.
Ortega Guacamole Seasoning Mix
99 Great Guacamole Recipes
5-In-1 Avocado Slicer and Avocado Masher
It's A Long Way To Guacamole
Guacamole with Tortilla Chips Recipe
Quinoa and Guacamole Bowl Recipe
Mortar and Pestle Guacamole Recipe
Goat Cheese, Salsa and Guacamole Salad Recipe