Easily Slice, Pit, Mash, Scoop and Separate Avocados From the Skin
Guacamole Toast Recipe
This Guacamole Toast recipe is a delicious and healthy way to start the day or enjoy a light meal. To add flavor and color, the creamy avocado spread is flavored with lime juice, garlic, and cumin and topped with fresh tomato, cilantro, and red onion.
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 5 minutes
- Total Time: 15 minutes
- Toast the slices of bread.
- Mash the avocado with a fork in a small bowl.
- Stir in the lime juice, minced garlic, salt, and ground cumin to combine.
- On the toast slices, spread the guacamole mixture.
- Garnish with diced tomato, cilantro, and diced red onion.
- Serve right away.
Cuisinart 14 Cup Food Processor
Easy Guacamole Cookbook
Organic Gourmet Guacamole Dip Mix
Made from Scratch Guacamole with Garlic, Tomatoes and Avocados Recipe
Guacamole with Crispy Tortilla Chips Recipe
Hummus Guacamole Dip with Chips Recipe
Guacamole with Sesame Seeds and Arugula on a Baguette Recipe