This Mix is the Perfect Blend of Spices, Herbs and Seasonings to Create a Delicious Guacamole Dip
Hummus Guacamole Dip with Chips Recipe
This Hummus Guacamole Dip combines the creaminess of avocado with the nuttiness of tahini and the zing of lime juice to make a delicious and healthy appetizer or snack. The chickpeas add extra nutrition, while the cumin, garlic, and cilantro add a flavorful kick. Serve with crispy tortilla chips as a party dip or movie night snack.
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Total Time: 10 minutes
- Combine the chickpeas, avocados, tahini, lime juice, water, garlic, cumin, salt, black pepper, and cayenne pepper in a food processor.
- Process until the mixture is smooth and creamy.
- Add the cilantro and mix well.
- Place the dip in a serving bowl.
- With tortilla chips, serve.
Oxo Good Grips 3-In-1 Avocado Slicer
Guacamole Airtight Storage Container
An Avocado A Day
Guacamole Bowl with Rice, Corn, Cilantro and Jalapeno Peppers Recipe
Guacamole Dip with Corn, Cherry Tomatoes, Peppers and Chips Recipe
Guacamole Salad with Green Onions, Pomegranate and Cilantro Recipe
Guacamole Salsa Recipe