This Mix is the Perfect Blend of Spices, Herbs and Seasonings to Create a Delicious Guacamole Dip
Quinoa and Guacamole Bowl Recipe
This Quinoa and Guacamole Bowl is a filling and nutritious lunch or dinner option. It's high in protein, fiber, healthy fats, and a variety of tasty toppings.
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 20 minutes
- Total Time: 30 minutes
- Combine the quinoa, water, and salt in a medium saucepan.
- Bring to a boil over high heat, then lower to a low heat and cover.
- Cook for 18-20 minutes, or until the water has been absorbed and the quinoa has reached tenderness.
- While the quinoa is cooking, make the guacamole by mashing the avocado in a bowl.
- Combine the lime juice, cumin, garlic powder, onion powder, and salt in a mixing bowl.
- Combine thoroughly.
- Start by putting cooked quinoa in the bottom of a bowl.
- Guacamole, cilantro, red onion, black beans, cherry tomatoes, and jalapeno slices go on top.
- Serve right away.
Granite Mortar And Pestle Set with Guacamole Bowl
Cuisinart 14 Cup Food Processor
Easy Guacamole Cookbook
Guacamole Sandwich with Basil Leaves and Flax Seed Recipe
Feta Guacamole Dip with Limes Recipe
Guacamole and Shrimp Sandwich with Bean Sprouts Recipe
Shrimp and Red Onion Guacamole Bowl with Crispy Chips Recipe