Fresh And Authentic Recipes For Guacamole and Pico De Gallo, Shipped Right to Your Door
Guacamole with Crispy Tortilla Chips Recipe
This simple guacamole recipe is ideal for snacking or serving as an appetizer. It's impossible to resist the combination of creamy avocados, tangy lime juice, and spicy jalapeno peppers. For the ultimate snack, pair it with crispy tortilla chips.
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 12 minutes
- Total Time: 22 minutes
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees F.
- Cut the tortillas into triangles and arrange them on a baking sheet in a single layer.
- Drizzle olive oil over the tortillas and season with salt and pepper.
- Bake for 10 to 12 minutes, or until the tortilla chips are golden brown and crispy.
- Combine the mashed avocados, red onion, tomato, jalapeno pepper, cilantro, and lime juice in a medium mixing bowl.
- Season the guacamole to taste with salt and pepper.
- With the crispy tortilla chips, serve the guacamole.
Salsas And Moles
Oxo Good Grips 3-In-1 Avocado Slicer
Guacamole Airtight Storage Container
Ahi Tuna and Guacamole Stack with Black Sesame Seeds Recipe
Guacamole Bowl with Rice, Corn, Cilantro and Jalapeno Peppers Recipe
Guacamole Dip with Corn, Cherry Tomatoes, Peppers and Chips Recipe
Guacamole Salad with Green Onions, Pomegranate and Cilantro Recipe