Easily Slice, Pit, Mash, Scoop and Separate Avocados From the Skin
Homemade Guacamole with Tomatoes, Avocados and Crushed Tortilla Chips Recipe
This homemade guacamole is a tasty and simple dip that's ideal for any occasion. A tasty and filling snack or appetizer made with ripe avocados, fresh tomatoes, and crunchy tortilla chips.
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Total Time: 10 minutes
- Remove the pit from the avocados and cut them in half.
- Mash the avocado flesh with a fork or potato masher in a bowl.
- To the bowl, add the red onion, tomato, cilantro, lime juice, salt, and pepper.
- Combine everything until well combined.
- Add the crushed tortilla chips and mix well.
- Serve immediately or cover and chill until ready to use.
Organic Gourmet Guacamole Dip Mix
The Holy Mole Cookbook
Ortega Guacamole Seasoning Mix
99 Great Guacamole Recipes
Guacamole with Sesame Seeds and Arugula on a Baguette Recipe
Cilantro, Tomato and Avocado Guacamole Recipe
Guacamole with Tortilla Chips Recipe
Quinoa and Guacamole Bowl Recipe