Perfect for Grinding and Crushing Herbs, Spices and Making Fresh Guacamole and Salsas
Guacamole Sandwich with Parmesan Crisps and Red Onions Recipe
This Guacamole Sandwich with Parmesan Crisps and Red Onions is a tasty and unique take on avocado toast. Every bite is a flavor explosion of creamy avocado, crispy Parmesan, and tangy red onion.
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Cook Time: 15 minutes
- Total Time: 30 minutes
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees Fahrenheit.
- In a small mixing bowl, combine mashed avocado, minced garlic, lime juice, and salt.
- On one side of each slice of bread, spread the avocado mixture.
- Bake the bread for 5-7 minutes, or until lightly toasted, on a baking sheet.
- Place the red onion slices on a separate baking sheet while the bread toasts.
- In a small mixing bowl, combine the grated Parmesan cheese and black pepper.
- Over the red onion slices, sprinkle the Parmesan mixture.
- Over the onion and cheese, drizzle the olive oil.
- 7-10 minutes, or until the Parmesan is golden brown and crispy.
- Allow both baking sheets to cool for a few minutes after removing them from the oven.
- Serve the avocado toast with the Parmesan crisps on top.
Granite Mortar And Pestle Set with Guacamole Bowl
Cuisinart 14 Cup Food Processor
Easy Guacamole Cookbook
Guacamole Sandwich with Arugula and Cherry Tomatoes Recipe
Made from Scratch Guacamole with Garlic, Tomatoes and Avocados Recipe
Guacamole with Crispy Tortilla Chips Recipe
Hummus Guacamole Dip with Chips Recipe