Scoop, Slice and Mash Avocados with Ease
Guacamole Sandwich with Arugula and Cherry Tomatoes Recipe
This Guacamole Sandwich with Arugula and Cherry Tomatoes is a flavorful and nutrient-dense lunch.
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 5 minutes
- Total Time: 15 minutes
- Combine the mashed avocado, minced garlic, lime juice, salt, and pepper in a small bowl.
- Toast the slices of bread until golden brown.
- On one slice of bread, spread the guacamole mixture.
- Arugula and sliced cherry tomatoes go on top.
- Cover with the remaining slice of bread.
- Serve right away.
Oxo Scoop And Smash Good Grips Avocado Tool
Mortar And Pestle Set For Making Fresh Guacamole
Salsas And Moles
Oxo Good Grips 3-In-1 Avocado Slicer
Guacamole with Onions, Cherry Tomatoes, Bell Peppers and Avocados Recipe
Guacamole Hummus with Garlic and Olive Oil Recipe
Ahi Tuna and Guacamole Stack with Black Sesame Seeds Recipe
Guacamole Bowl with Rice, Corn, Cilantro and Jalapeno Peppers Recipe