Made From Granite, this Set is Perfect for Grinding and Making Fresh Guacamole
Guacamole and Egg Salad Recipe
This Guacamole Sandwich with Parmesan Crisps and Red Onions is a tasty and unique take on avocado toast. Every bite is a flavor explosion of creamy avocado, crispy Parmesan, and tangy red onion.
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Cook Time: 15 minutes
- Total Time: 30 minutes
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees Fahrenheit.
- In a small mixing bowl, combine mashed avocado, minced garlic, lime juice, and salt.
- On one side of each slice of bread, spread the avocado mixture.
- Bake the bread for 5-7 minutes, or until lightly toasted, on a baking sheet.
- Place the red onion slices on a separate baking sheet while the bread toasts.
- In a small mixing bowl, combine the grated Parmesan cheese and black pepper.
- Over the red onion slices, sprinkle the Parmesan mixture.
- Over the onion and cheese, drizzle the olive oil.
- 7-10 minutes, or until the Parmesan is golden brown and crispy.
- Allow both baking sheets to cool for a few minutes after removing them from the oven.
- Serve the avocado toast with the Parmesan crisps on top.
The Holy Mole Cookbook
Ortega Guacamole Seasoning Mix
99 Great Guacamole Recipes
5-In-1 Avocado Slicer and Avocado Masher
Cilantro, Tomato and Avocado Guacamole Recipe
Guacamole with Tortilla Chips Recipe
Quinoa and Guacamole Bowl Recipe
Mortar and Pestle Guacamole Recipe