Perfect for Grinding and Crushing Herbs, Spices and Making Fresh Guacamole and Salsas
Corn and Guacamole Bowl Recipe
This Corn and Guacamole Bowl is a quick and easy meal that goes well with any meal. The creaminess of the avocado balances the sweetness of the corn, while the red onion and red bell pepper add a nice crunch. The lime juice and cilantro give this dish a burst of freshness.
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Cook Time: 10 minutes
- Total Time: 25 minutes
- Cook the corn on the cob for 10 minutes in boiling water.
- Take the corn out of the water and set it aside to cool.
- Remove the corn kernels from the cob and place them in a large mixing bowl.
- To the bowl, add the diced avocado, red onion, red bell pepper, and cilantro.
- Squeeze the lime juice over the mixture and mix well.
- Season to taste with salt and pepper.
- Enjoy the corn and guacamole mixture in bowls.
Oxo Good Grips 3-In-1 Avocado Slicer
Guacamole Airtight Storage Container
An Avocado A Day
Radish Guacamole and Cilantro Dip Recipe
Made from Scratch Mexican Guacamole with Tomatoes, Onions, Avocados and Cilantro Recipe
Tomato Guacamole and Crackers Recipe
Guacamole with Feta, Corn, Tomatoes, Peppers and Cilantro Recipe